GOLDEN CUE 2010
The country's largest amateur pool tournament
£19,000 PRIZE FUND
Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth on 8-9 May 2010
PRIZE FUND - £19,000
||£3,000 + Trophy
|Losing Semi Finalist
||£1,200 (x 2)
|Losing Quarter Finalist
||£500 (x 4)
|Losing Last 16
||£300 (x 8)
|Losing Last 32
||£150 (x 16)
|Losing Last 64
||£100 (x 32)
EPA Singles Event - £2000
Prize Fund Open to 1st round losers at the finals
Rules and Entry
- Entry fee of £15 for 4 players (three players to be named in each match plus 1 reserve may be played in second or third session. Once a player is replaced they may take no further part in the match). these players must retain amateur status for the entire duration of the competition.
- No professionals allowed from any cue sport.
- Players may only enter the competition once. Any team playing an individual who has previously played with another team will forfeit the right to further participation. (No substitutions to those on the original signed entry form will be allowed).
- Only one International amateur player per team of four. (No restrictions on County players.)
- All entered teams will receive notification in writing of venue locations for all rounds.
- Each team must clearly state its county so that the travelling required can be minimised. Early rounds are regionalised.
- Players may only play for a venue within the boundaries of the county of which they are permanent residents.
- Teams may enter from any venue, but all rounds prior to the finals will be played in designated outlets.
- All competition matches must be played to World 8 Ball Pool Rules. All disputes of whatever nature shall be referred to the Organiser EPA in writing within 5 days of the match. The organisers’ decision will be final and absolute.
- The winning team must return the completed result sheet within 5 days of the fixture.
- The organisers EPA will not be responsible for any team not turning up for the fixture or non-receipt of result sheets or any correspondence lost or delayed in the post.
- The competition will be on a knockout basis. In each match the three nominated players of one 3-man team shall play the three nominated players of the opposing team, making 9 frames in total. Matches conclude at a result, i.e. when one team wins 5 frames.
- Teams must have a minimum of two players at the start of the match (8pm) and will forfeit the other player’s frames if that player is not at the venue by 8:30pm.
- Referees are to be appointed for all matches by mutual agreement between the two teams and table costs are to be shared.
- The organisers EPA reserve the right to amend the competition according to prevailing circumstances.
- All players must be 18 yrs or over on 16th January 2010.
- Cash posted at players own risk. The organisers EPA will not be liable for loss or non delivery.
- European Grand Prix. By Invitation Only. Organised by I.P.A. Professionals.
- The EPA operates a random drug testing policy.
- All participants will be deemed to have read, and agreed to abide by, these rules and conditions. Organised by English Pool Association. All cheques payable to EPA and to be forwarded to Golden Cue, 130 Ollands Road, Attleborough, Norfolk NR17 2JG.
Entry Forms are downloadable above and are also
available from your local licencee, or
EPA Golden Cue
130 Ollands Road
Norfolk NR17 2JG
Mike Perkins (01603 810115)